Monday, October 22, 2007

The light at the end.....

Sometimes it's freedom and sometimes it's a train. I'm not sure which it is yet, but I know it is getting closer.

Knit Night is tomorrow and I have cool things with much progress. (Pictures, I know.....terribly behind in that department....) The little vest is now EDGED in I-cord and has most of a little tie to hold it closed. Stress has also compelled me to knit on the unnamed pinwheel sweater project. It is in a lovely fall palette of golds and browns. As it has just begun, it is the size (and quite honestly in the same color family) as a medium cheese pizza. Dinner anyone?

October is one of my favorite months because of 1) fall, 2) Renaissance Festival and 3) Halloween! With it only being about a week away, I can't wait to show the seamstress project. Pictures to follow soon (no really....)

No comments: