Sunday, November 4, 2007

Fall foliage (or a knitted cheese pizza...)





For a change, I think I will start putting up pictures of things before they are completely done. Here's hoping it will serve as inspiration for completion.
This is the current project. As you can see, it is still in process. This is called a "pinwheel sweater." Construction is pretty much one big circle with a couple holes for sleeve attachment later. Very simple, minimal (to no) finishing -- definitely my kind of pattern.
The picture does not do justice to the colors. The color palette is golds, reds, and browns all smooshed together in a bull's eye o'color. The circle you see here will be the back of the sweater.

1 comment:

doreen said...

Dana, I still want to see this on you! I was very interested in this when I saw it otn. I agree the colors are better irl. I have the hardest time sometimes capturing colors well in a picture.
Please put this onto Ravelry so I can see it all finished!