Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Something new....

As you may have guessed, the little dress and vest are not yet complete. Progress has been made (although we won't go into detail on that one) and I still have yet to post photos. As an author, I am letting you down by making promises that have not come to fruition.....yet. Hang with me. I promise it will be worth it in the end.

In my spare time (chortle haha giggle snort!), I made the somewhat misguided decision to undertake a seamstress job on the side. The client is not in a hurry (given my production lately, that is good) and the patterns are not too complicated (even better.) I am actually going to get paid for this (woohoo!) -- something I enjoy doing. I won't say too much about it now, other than I am excited to be sewing again. Photos to follow....eventually.

1 comment:

Cindy Urbanski said...

I was wondering where you were! Now I know, lost at the bottom of a big bag of fabric!! Can't wait to see pictures!