Monday, May 21, 2007

Welcome




Hi all.



This blog is an experiment. Can I write about my passion and actually generate any interest in it? We are all about to find out.






As you may have guessed from the title, I am a knitter. Or as some call themselves now, the more comprehensive "fiber-artist". I work with pointy sticks to coax something useful out of piles of loopy, fluffy, silky, (and sometimes hopelessly knotty) yarn. It's a great way to spend an afternoon. (And sometimes, it gets you really interesting looks at the doctor's office....)






From time to time, I will post pictures of what is on the needles. I am a proud mama to all of my projects....even the ones that come out a little differently than expected. Above is the latest: a girl's toddler sweater in a mohair blend:






1 comment:

Cindy Urbanski said...

Welcome to the blogoshere!

Cindy